Who We Are
Germinder + Associates, Inc. is a wholly woman-owned communications agency that helps organizations tell their story to new and existing customers. The company was founded in 1998 by Lea-Ann O’Hare Germinder, APR, Fellow PRSA.
Lea-Ann Germinder is both an innovator in digital communications and a veteran communicator in traditional and crisis communications. In fact, her iconic award-winning “Pets Need Dental Care, Too!” campaign built the oral care category for pets.
But pet products isn’t the complete story. She and her teams have created award-winning results in niche categories from A to Z, communicating about important issues to the public in healthcare, food & beverage, sporting goods, real estate, transportation and more. If you have a product or service to promote, an issue to educate about, no matter what category, we would be pleased to work with you.
Based in New York City and Kansas City, we have two ideal diverse entry points for companies and organizations in the U.S. market. We look forward to helping you.
Contact Lea-Ann Germinder, APR, Fellow PRSA at 917-334-8682 or Lgerminder@germinder.com.
Germinder + Associates has won dozens of awards including:
- PRSA Silver Anvil Award of Excellence
- Multiple PRISM, Silver Awards of Excellence GKC-PRSA
- Dog Writers Association of America Finalist
- VMX Bronze Vetty Award
- American Animal Hospital Association Gold Key Award
- Business Marketing Association Fountain Awards
- IABC Bronze Quill Writing Award
- Kansas City Business Journal Top 10 Public Relations Firms
- Small Business Monthly Businesses Under 50